RED Company is poweRED by service. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. Our passion to serve our clients evolved into wanting to do more and give back.
Our RED PACK™ program and our Power-full Acts of Compassion and Kindness™ initiatives help your company:
- Give back to the local community
- Promote your organization’s commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Build camaraderie among your team and increase employee morale/retention
Through our RED PACK™ program, we provide initiatives for your team by sourcing and organizing:
- Charitable giving programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community service projects
Power-full Acts of Compassion and Kindness™ initiatives are limitless and can range from small team opportunities to multi-city, organization-wide events.
- Environmental clean-up activities at your local beach or park
- Donation drives for under served populations in your area
- Volunteer opportunities with animal shelters, hospitals and other community non-profits
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
RED PACK™ INITIATIVES
Power-full Acts of Compassion and Kindness™ are Good for Your Health
Did you know that even the smallest acts of compassion and kindness can have a significant effect on the health and happiness of both the giver and the receiver? It can be as simple as a smile for a stranger, letting someone go in front of you in line, or volunteering...
RED PACK™ ACS Pet Literacy – Creating Connections and Promoting Forever Homes
In March, the RED PACK™ team headed to Long Beach Animal Care Services to read out loud to animals. This program fosters socialization and connection between people and dogs/cats which leads to adopt-ability and forever homes. This program was extremely rewarding for...
Kick-off at TOMS®
A simple evening of pizza and painting a pair of shoes kicked off our first RED PACK™ initiative. By the end of the night, each pair had taken on its own personality and had a story to tell! We thank TOMS® for all that they do through One for One®. We are inspiRED. We...